Sainsburys competition Ts and Cs (Uk and Ireland)
- Creature Media prize draws are open to residents aged 16 or under of the British Isles, Eire and the Channel Islands, except employees of Creature Media Ltd, National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society, The Walt Disney Company and their families, or any associated companies.
- Entrants to Creature Media Pty Ltd contests must be 16 or under. All entrants will require parental permission to enter and/or accept a prize. Proof of age may be required.
- No purchase necessary. Only one competition entry per person. One prize per entrant.
- Travel costs will be provided to the winner plus one adult up to £100
- Winner will be randomly selected and drawn after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- We will not share any entrant’s or parent’s personal details except to facilitate a prize. Personal details may be used for prize-giving only and not for marketing purposes.
- Creature Media Pty Ltd will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, their prize will be forfeited and an alternative winner will be chosen.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered. The Promoter reserves the right to issue a prize of greater or equal value.
- The winners will have the right to remain anonymous. However, they will be asked to partake in media activity relating to the competition — i.e to write a 100 word report to feature on the Junior Explorers Club. page of National Geographic Kids magazine
- Prize subject to the latest government guidelines related to the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19).
- By entering this prize draw you accept our full Ts and Cs.
- The promoter is: Sainsbury’s
More Like General Kids Club
Home Is Good
Get messy, explore and appreciate nature, all from the safety of home!
This young eco-hero is fighting to tackle plastic in publishing…
Find out how Hemang is inspiring people to protect the planet…
Discover ways to help protect the environment this festive season!
Meet the 11-year-old girl raising awareness for great apes…