Hamish and the Terrible Terrible Christmas
Get ready for some hilarious holiday tales!
The important task of saving the world doesn’t stop just because it’s Christmas, you know. So get ready for THREE new festive adventures featuring Hamish Ellerby and his pals…
The PDF (Pause Defence Force) gang are back in business in this brill new book from prize-winning author Danny Wallace and illustrator Jamie Littler. Can Hamish stop a whole horde of rampaging Terribles hoping to ruin Christmas?
How will Elliot deal with sneaky sweet salesman determined to give Starkley a sugar‐crash to remember? And what will Alice do when faced with an expected Christmas Eve visitor?…
FA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA ARGH!
Meet the PDF gang!
How to disguise yourself as Santa
By Clover, head of Covert Operations (or ‘Clovert Operations LOL!)
What’s the best way to keep completely hidden at Christmas? Pretend you’re Santa! Make your own Santa disguise with Clover’s handy guide!
1) Use two PING PONG BALLS for eyes! Make sure you colour in the pupils otherwise you’ll look like the world’s CREEPIEST Santa!
2) Grab the stuffing out of something you can rip the stuffing out of for an instant BEARD! Maybe don’t use your mum’s favourite cushion, though.
3) Your mad uncle’s old red DRESSING GOWN is a cheap alternative to expensive magic suits!
4) Santa is often filthy from chimneys so JUMP UP AND DOWN IN AN OLD BIN so it looks like you’ve been out all night delivering presents!
5) Santa smells of reindeer! Not to one? NO PROBLEM! Rub a dog all over your face and body.
6) If you haven’t got a big sack, don’t fret – just carry two plastic bags from your local supermarket. People will get the idea!
7) Santa is always full of biscuits and milk. Finish your look by pouring a pint of milk over your own head!
8) Hey presto, you’re a cheap Santa, ready to mingle like Chris Cringle!