The Lost Tide Warriors
Paddle over to Arranmore Island and prepare for a magical adventure in Catherine Doyle’s exciting new Storm Keeper story
The first book in the gripping Storm Keeper series – The Storm Keeper’s Island – sees Fionn Boyle travel to Arranmore Island. His grandfather, Malachy, a secretive and eccentric old man, steps down as Storm Keeper of the mysterious isle, and a sinister magic awakens, intent on rekindling an ancient war.
In the sequel, The Lost Tide Warriors, Fionn has been Arranmore’s new Storm Keeper for less than six months when, from out of nowhere, thousands of terrifying Soulstalkers arrive on the island. The empty‐eyed followers of the dreaded sorceress Morrigan have come to raise their leader, and Fionn is powerless to stop them.
The Storm Keeper’s magic has deserted him and with his grandfather’s memory waning, Fionn must rely on his friends Shelby and Sam to help him summon Dagda’s army of Merrows. But nobody else believes these ferocious sea creatures even exist. So how can he prove he’s right without any magic? As Fionn begins his search for the lost army, the other islanders prepare for invasion. The battle to save Arranmore has begun…
Meet the Author
This spellbinding series was inspired by author Catherine Doyle’s real-life home on Arranmore Island, where her grandparents grew up, and the adventures of her many seafaring ancestors. Her love of reading began with great Irish myths and legends, and these fantastic stories helped her write the Storm Keeper series!
Awesome Arranmore facts!
1. In real life, Arranmore – or Árainn Mhór – is an island in County Donegal, north-western Ireland.
2. It has a population of just 469.
3. Its ancient clifftop fort at Uilinn dates back to 800BC!
4. Just 5km from the Irish mainland, Arranmore is 5km wide and 9km long
5. Dive into the Atlantic Ocean off the island’s west coast and the next stop is Canada, 3,100km away. Good luck swimming that. Yikes!