Why give Nat Geo Kids?
At Nat Geo Kids, our mission is to inspire the next generation to protect our beautiful planet. We believe it’s never been more important to get children engaged with the natural world.
Our magazine teaches kids about the environment, animals, science, history and culture, with all of the amazing imagery you would expect from the Nat Geo brand!
- Keep kids entertained for hours – our mag is packed with cool facts about our amazing planet, out-of-this-world competitions and fun things to make and do
- Support your child’s education and homework with factual but fun articles, news and mind-blowing photography
- Gender neutral content to inspire both boys and girls aged 6 – 12
- Issues are published 13 times throughout the year, and are delivered to your child’s home at no extra delivery cost – what’s more, our issues are delivered completely plastic-free
- Subscribe now for just £37 per year, saving 29% on newsstand prices (RRP £51.87)