WIN A LUXURY BUSH HOLIDAY AT GONDWANA GAME RESERVE!
18 March 2018
SORRY, THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
WIN A LUXURY BUSH HOLIDAY AT GONDWANA GAME RESERVE FOR YOUR FAMILY WORTH R30 000!
Enter this month’s competition and you could WIN a two-night
stay for a family of four in a bush villa at Gondwana Game Reserve
and enjoy fun activities for everyone!
ABOUT GONDWANA ECO CAMP
- Situated in the heart of the Garden Route.
- The 11 000-hectare private game reserve offers a luxurious, malaria-free safari experience. Gondwana’s scenery and fynbos will take your breath away – so take lots of pictures!
- Expert field guides will show you the free-roaming Big Five and endangered species such as the cheetah, Cape mountain zebra and rhinoceros.
- Families or groups stay in 12 spacious, private villas with awesome views from the deck.
- Enrol in the new Tented Eco Camp Programme for activities vital to ensuring the welfare of animals and plants.
- Enjoy outstanding cuisine, inspiring interiors and activities such as mountain biking, fishing and spa treatments.
FUN THINGS FOR KIDS
Become a Junior Ranger! Head out with a field guide and learn how to track animals and make a fishing rod. You’ll also get a fun Ranger’s backpack and cool safari booklet to fill in. During game drives and other safari activities with the ranger, you’ll learn how to identify mammals, birds, fynbos species and stars. There will be a quiz and then you’ll get a level 1 Junior Ranger Patch and certificate, as well as a picture with the ranger for your safari book. Before bed, it’s time for a goodnight story and a yummy treat!
A two-night stay for a family of four in a Fynbos Villa. Included are breakfast, lunch, dinner, afternoon tea, game drives in the morning and afternoon as well as the Junior Ranger Experience for kids. Not included are flights, transfers, beverages, conservation fees and telephone and laundry costs.
TO ENTER GET YOUR NOVEMBER ISSUE OF NG KiDS ON SALE NOW!
Go to gondwanagr.co.za for more information.
*In-book Ts&Cs apply*
SIGN IN TO TAKE PART
or Register here
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.