Win a luxury family holiday at Thornybush Game Lodge
13 December 2020
Thornybush Private Game Reserve promises the family safari of a lifetime!
- Thornybush is a collection of luxury lodges in the Thornybush Nature Reserve and the Sabi Sands Game Reserve, both part of the Greater Kruger National Park.
- It offers an all-inclusive safari experience in world-class lodges or more modest self-catering options, ideal for family getaways and celebrations.
- Thornybush is a Big Five reserve with a wide diversity of animal and plant life.
- Children of all ages can enjoy activities such as educational walks with rangers, treasure hunts and baking.
- Saseka Tented Camp is the newest offering at Thornybush and has already won numerous awards for its design and features. The Leadwood Villa is the perfect escape for small groups or families, with its private lounge area and outdoor fire pit.
Your chance to win!
ONE lucky reader will WIN a two-night stay for a family of four in the Leadwood Villa at Saseka Tented Camp, worth R158 056! Full prize details, inclusions and exclusions available at www.natgeokids.com/za/termsandconditions/. For your chance to win, simply answer the question below.
You’ll need to sign in to enter our competitions! If you aren’t already registered with us, click the ‘register here’ link below and enter your parent or guardian’s email address. Get an adult to help you, if you’re stuck!
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.