Win the ultimate family Berg adventure!
15 September 2019
Enter this month’s competition and WIN a seven-night stay for eight people in the heart of the majestic Drakensberg – worth R37 000!
One lucky Nat Geo Kids reader will win…
– Seven nights for eight people (maximum six adults) in self-catering accommodation in an upmarket three-bedroom chalet.
– It includes a R160 voucher to The Bell & Whistle restaurant, a Body Bliss Spa treatment worth R690, two beauty hampers from Healing Earth worth R1 200, a voucher worth R1 100 to Cayley LEAP Adventures and an unlimited week-long ALL ACCESS pass for eight people to Cayley Beach Club activities and equipment worth R5 000!
How to enter
Answer this easy question…
What is one of the fun things for kids to do on this holiday?
SMS NGK CAYLEY with your answer, name, surname, age, street address and email address to 33970.
About Cayley Mountain Resort
Cayley Mountain Resort is a family-friendly resort with loads of fun activities and fantastic facilities for kids! Located near Winterton, Central Drakensberg, with easy access to the Bell Park Dam and spectacular views of the Drakensberg’s Sterkhorn and Cathkin peaks.
Caley loves kids!
– Cayley Beach Club – the only one of its kind in the Berg – has an inflatable waterpark, pedal boats, fishing, kayaks and stand-up paddle boards.
– Cayley Adventures features an adventure rope park, archery, paintball, quad-biking, daily leisure programme, games room, swimming pools, hiking and mountain biking trails, and much more!
– Body Bliss Day Spa has fun treatments for kids!
Caley loves parents, too!
– Body Bliss Day Spa
– Chill zones for
– Boat launch site (own boat)
– Picnic site
– Day beds
– Convenience shop, restaurant and bar, coffee shop
Prize is not transferrable or redeemable for cash and may only be taken out of season from 1 October 2019 to April 2020. Transfers, beverages, conservation levy and items of a personal nature are excluded. See here For full Ts and Cs.
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.