Win a 2-night trip to Auckland Ts and Cs
Read Jetstar’s prize Ts and Cs, below…
1) There will be one flight prize. The prize is valued at a maximum of AUD $2,200 based on recommended retail value at the time of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prize.
2) The prize is return Economy class airfares for a family (2 x adults, 2 x children) to Auckland from Melbourne, Sydney or Gold Coast.
3) The prize includes GST and taxes included in the price of the ticket. Unless otherwise stated, the prize does not include travel insurance, passports, visas, and meals, taxes not included in the price of the ticket, ground transportation or any other costs of a personal nature. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of each prize-winner and their companion. The Promoter makes no representation as to the safety, conditions or other issues that may exist at any destination. Prize travel is subject to Jetstar’s General Conditions of Carriage.
4) Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. The winners and their companion must travel together on all prize travel and will not accrue Qantas Points on the prize travel or accommodation. An upgrade cannot be purchased on airfares with cash or Qantas Points.
5) The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not exchangeable or redeemable for cash or other goods or services. The prize cannot be transferred to any other person, unless agreed to by the Promoter. There can be no changes made to travel arrangements once tickets are issued. The prize must be used as stated, otherwise it will be forfeited.
6) If the prize (or part of the prize) is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize to the equal value and/or specification, subject to any written directions from a regulatory authority.
7) Travel Blackout periods apply (school holiday and public holiday weekends).