Easter puzzles primary resource
Complete fun and educational puzzles about Easter
This primary resource helps children to think about Easter and spring time. How well do you know the species of animals that we see in Spring? Can you identify the mystery baby animal? Can you find the Easter eggs?
The resource will help with cross-curricular teaching at Early Years Foundation Stage to introduce children to the topic of Easter. This primary resource is a good introduction to teaching about Spring; baby animals; Easter and Easter traditions.
Pupils will learn about Easter and springtime, and use their learning as a vehicle for problem solving, literacy and spelling skills, physical development and visual cognition — in our National Geographic Kids’ Easter puzzles primary resource sheet.
The teaching resource can be used as a printed handout for class time or homework.
Activity: Ask children to complete the puzzles on the spread, either in groups, pairs or with help from their parents at home.
N.B. The following information for mapping the resource documents to the school curriculum is specifically tailored to the English National Curriculum and Scottish Curriculum for Excellence. We are currently working to bring specifically tailored curriculum resource links for our other territories; including South Africa, Australia and New Zealand. If you have any queries about our upcoming curriculum resource links, please email: email@example.com
This Easter primary resource assists with covering the following EYFS Learning goals from the National Curriculum:
- Reading: children read and understand simple sentences.
- Writing: children use their phonic knowledge to write words in ways which match their spoken sounds. They also write some irregular common words.
- Shape, space and measures: They recognise, create and describe patterns.
- The world: children know about similarities and differences in relation to places, objects, materials and living things. They talk about the features of their own immediate environment and how environments might vary from one another. They make observations of animals and plants and explain why some things occur, and talk about changes.
This Science primary resource assists with teaching the following Social studies Early level objectives from the Scottish Curriculum for Excellence:
- I am aware that different types of evidence can help me to find out about the world around me.
Download primary resource
Oops! You’ll need to sign up to access our primary resources. Registering is quick, easy and free!
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.