Reader survey Ts and Cs (UK only)
- By completing our survey you could be in with a chance of WINNING a holiday for four at one of Forest Holidays 12 locations worth £1 000!
- The Forest Holidays prize includes a midweek four-night or weekend three-night stay at one of their 12 locations. Accommodation in a fully equipped two-bed Silver Birch cabin on a self-catering basis, sleeping up to four. Includes all cabin comforts – soaring windows with dramatic woodland views, your own outdoor hot tub, Wi-Fi, and well-equipped kitchen. The winners break must be booked and taken by 01/04/2023 and is subject to availability. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers, promotions, or discounts. The winner is responsible for transport to and from their chosen location. No part of the prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- This competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom only, except employees of Creature Media Ltd, National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society, The Walt Disney Company and their families, or any associated companies.
- No purchase necessary.
- The survey and competition closes on 24 October 2022.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Winners will be randomly selected after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- We will not share your personal details with third parties, unless you have won a competition. These details are to be used for prize-giving only and not marketing purposes.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- Creature Media Pty Ltd will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting Creature Media Pty Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and region of the winners will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
- We will keep in touch with prize winners regarding delivery.
More Like General Kids Club
Home Is Good
Get messy, explore and appreciate nature, all from the safety of home!
Frankie’s fight to save rhinos!
The six-year-old has planned a project to help protect the world’s rarest rhinos…
AUSSIE ANIMAL FIGURES
Get up close to some cool creatures from the Australian outback* with the amazingly detailed, hand-painted, schleich WILD LIFE® range!
Learn coding skills with over 250 free projects on the Raspberry Pi Foundation Projects website.
Check out our awesome photography tips!
Top tips on how to take the perfect picture
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your comment will be checked and approved shortly.
HAS BEEN ADDED!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR