Win a holiday at Aquila Private Game Reserve
20 January 2018
SORRY, THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED.
WIN A LUXURY FAMILY HOLIDAY WORTH
R27 040 AT AQUILA PRIVATE GAME RESERVE AND
EXPERIENCE THE REAL AFRICA!
Named after the endangered Verreaux’s eagle (Aquila verreauxii), Aquila’s story began in 1999. Its owner, Searl Derman, wanted to share his passion for wildlife with the people of Cape Town and so he began searching for the perfect piece of land to reintroduce the Big Five to the Western Cape. He found a nature reserve that would later become Aquila.
- Located near the historic town of Touws River, between the Langeberg and the Outeniqua Mountains
- Just two hours’ drive from Cape Town
- Big Five and a lot of other game roam freely over 10 000 hectares
- The reserve’s purpose is to protect and preserve Africa’s increasingly threatened wildlife
- Create a sustainable balance between nature conservation and empowerment of the local community
- Day or overnight safari experiences
- See the reserve’s natural flora and fauna by vehicle, quad bike or on horse-back
- Create an overnight package or choose from four day-trip safari packages.
AQUILA WELCOMES CHILDREN OF ALL AGES – ACTIVITIES
- Junior Ranger programme
- Pony rides, marshmallow roasting, game trails
- Indoor and outdoor play area
- Jungle gyms, swings, small bikes to ride around track
- Smaller soft play area for smaller kids which includes puzzles, colouring, block building, games and a ball pit
Babysitters available on request
One lucky NG KiDS reader will win a two-night stay for two adults and two kids under the age of 16 in a Family Luxury Cottage. The prize includes welcome drinks, buffet meals, game drive and a horseback safari. It excludes transfers, additional beverages, activities and items of a personal nature.
ANSWER THIS EASY QUESTION
After which endangered species is Aquila named? SMS NGK AQUILA with your answer, first name, surname, age, street address and email address to 33970.
For more information visit https://www.aquilasafari.com/
SIGN IN TO TAKE PART
or Register here
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.