Win a holiday at Tintswalo Boulders Boutique Villa
17 March 2019
WIN A LUXURY SEASIDE FAMILY HOLIDAY
WORTH R17 250 AT TINTSWALO BOULDERS BOUTIQUE VILLA!
ABOUT BEAUTIFUL TINTSWALO BOULDERS AND AFRICAN PENGUINS!
- Stay right on beautiful Boulders Beach with Cape Town’s famous colony of endangered African penguins and beautiful swimming beaches on your doorstep!
- Tintswalo at Boulders Boutique Villa is a bed-and-breakfast with nine double suites and a children’s suite.
- Luxurious, child-friendly accommodation that is ideally situated for longer stays and you can also book the villa on an exclusive-use basis for families and friends.
- Surrounded by fynbos, Tintswalo at Boulders has a north-facing beachfront location with endless ocean views.
- It has spacious living areas and a terrace with a sea view pool.
- Situated in Simon’s Town, the rooms are named after famous ships from around the world such as the Mayflower and the Cutty Sark.
One lucky NG KiDS reader will win a three nights for two adults
and two kids sharing at Tintswalo at Boulders in Simon’s Town, Cape Town. Prize includes breakfast for four guests daily, welcome drinks on arrival and
Wi-Fi. It excludes beverages, gratuities and unspecified items.
ANSWER THIS EASY QUESTION
What is one of the famous ship names given to the rooms?
SMS NGK TINTSWALO with your answer, name, surname, age,
street address and email address to 33970.
For more information visit http://www.tintswalo.com
SIGN IN TO TAKE PART
or Register here
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.