Win a safari holiday worth R32 000!
20 October 2019
Enter this competition and WIN a two-night stay for two adults and two children, experiencing the beauty of the wide-open savannahs.
One lucky Nat Geo Kids reader will win two nights for two adults and two kids, 12 years and younger, sharing a luxury tented suite. The prize includes accommodation, three meals per day and two safaris. It cannot be transferred or redeemed for cash and is valid for travel from 1 January to 30 June 2020. Prize excludes transfers, beverages, conservation levy and items of a personal nature.
How to enter
Answer this easy question:
Can you name one of the many exciting activities you can enjoy at Safari Plains?
SMS ‘NGK SAFARI’ with your answer, name, surname, age, street address and email address to 33970.
About Safari Plains, Mabula
Set against the backdrop of the magnificent Waterberg Mountains in the Limpopo Province, each safari drive reveals an authentic African landscape to delight your senses! At Safari Plains, you’ll experience:
● Exciting safaris with the magic of great hospitality.
● Each of the tented suites offers a comfortable and private space within the natural indigenous bushveld with great views over the waterhole.
● Vehicle safaris explore all 120 square kilometres of this Big Five private reserve.
● Enjoy activities such as hot-air-balloon, horseback and eco-adventure safaris, plus star-gazing, quad-biking adventures and guided bush walks.
● 300 bird species
● 60 mammals
● The Big Five
● Numerous plant, reptile and insect species
● Qualified guides lead the open vehicle safari in luxury land cruisers
SIGN IN TO TAKE PART
or Register here
Thanks for registering, you’re now free to explore our site.