Back-To-School Competition Ts & Cs (UK Only)
- Only teachers may enter on behalf of learners.
Entrants must design a poster/posters that showcases their school’s natural environment.
Entries can be submitted individually, in groups, or as a classroom project.
- The prize consists of a year’s worth of National Geographic Kids magazine subscriptions’, i.e. each subscription includes a one year’s worth of subscriptions from the date of activation (13 issues in total), with free monthly gifts for the whole class and their teacher – up to 35. Everyone will get a copy of the book, ‘A Year of Nature Craft and Play’, by Collins, AND have a virtual Q&A session with the authors, Becky Goddard-Hill and Catherine Hughes.
- This competition is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Creature Media Ltd, National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society, The Walt Disney Company and their families, or any associated companies.
- The competition opens on 23 September and closes on 7 November 2021.
- Entries to this competition must be created by children aged between 6 to 14.
- No purchase necessary.
- Entries will be judged after the closing date.
- The editor’s decision is final.
Teachers interested in receiving promotional marketing from National Geographic Kids and Collins should tick the appropriate boxes accordingly. Personal details of the teacher or student will not be shared with any other third parties, except for the purpose of prize-giving.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- Creature Media Ltd will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting Creature Media Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and region of the winners will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
- Due to the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), delivery of prizes may take longer than usual. We will keep in touch with prize winners regarding delivery.
More Like General Kids Club
Home Is Good
Get messy, explore and appreciate nature, all from the safety of home!
Subscribe to Nat Geo Kids for a chance to win an incredible British holiday!
Team up for epic rescues with LEGO® City Hero Academy!
Find out how Hemang is inspiring people to protect the planet…
Meet the 11-year-old girl raising awareness for great apes…