Enter a winter wonderland at Efteling!
Join us on a magical Christmas adventure in Holland’s hidden gem…
Nestled in woodland on the edge of one of the Netherlands’ most beautiful national parks, Efteling is a magical theme park, where fairies and forest animals surround you, and fearless thrill-seekers soar through the sky on white-knuckle rides.
Visit between 13 November this year and 31 January 2018 and you’ll experience the fairytale atmosphere of Winter Efteling. Take a stroll through the enchanted Fairytale Forest, where thousands of twinkling lights guide you along rows of snow-covered pine trees. Then gather around Efteling’s huge campfires and tuck into some tasty treats – including delicious soups, traditional sausage rolls and freshly-baked waffles. Yum!
And the winter fun doesn’t stop there! Wander over to Efteling’s charming square, where you can twirl around the Ice Rink, whiz down the snow slide at the Ice Palace or dance with the Snow Princess and Fire Prince at the Winter Festival. Cool!
Sounds like super-cool winter fun, eh? But what makes Efteling truly special? Find out with our eight frosty facts about this enchanted resort!
1) The magic never ends at Efteling – the theme park is open 365 days a year. Yup, that includes Christmas day!
2) This magical theme park is set in the most amazing natural forest environment with lakes, masses of flowers and wildlife!
3) Efteling is home to the biggest water show in Europe, Aquanura, where spectacular fountains blast to the sky, set to music, lights and fire!
4) It’s one seriously big theme park – the largest in Holland, and the third largest in Europe, in fact.
5) Efteling has even won awards for being so awesome! In 2016, it was crowned the winner of the Best Theme Park at the Family Traveller Awards. Whoop!
6) Its rides will challenge even the bravest daredevils among you. The newest dive coaster, Baron 1898, features a treacherous 37.5m freefall down a mineshaft at 90 kmph. Whoa!
7) Efteling’s Fairytale Forest is home to the world’s favourite children’s characters, including Red Riding Hood, Pinocchio and Hansel and Gretel.
8) You can spend the night there. Snuggle up in one of Efteling’s cosy hotels and holiday villages.
WIN! We have four magical Efteling goody bags to give away.
Check out efteling.com/winterefteling for more information