Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages 12 days of Xmas Ts&Cs (Uk only)
- The prize is a 4 night break in a 2 bedroom self-catering cottage for a family of four with provision for a travel cot too at Croft Farm and Celtic Cottages in Pembrokeshire.
- The maximum value of a 4 night break in peak season is £890 and in low season it’s £400. There is no cash rebate to make the prize value up to £890 if the winner books a holiday at a lower rate.
- The prize must be booked and taken between 1st January – 20th December 2022. The prize can be put towards a longer break or a larger cottage however any extra costs above a 4 night break in a 2 bedroom cottage at that time or £890 (whichever is lower) will be chargeable to the prize winner. The prize cannot be redeemed against any week in the following school holidays: 27 May – 3 June 2022 and 15 July – 2 September 2022. Winner to contact Croft Farm & Celtic Cottages with regards to available dates they may take their prize, even if short breaks become available.
- To be in with a chance of winning this prize, you need to have subscribed to National Geographic Kids magazine from the 1st to 20th December 2021.
- Creature Media competitions for this particular prize is only open to residents of the United Kingdom, except employees of Creature Media Ltd, National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society, The Walt Disney Company and their families, or any associated companies.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing dates.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- We will not share you or your child’s personal details with third parties unless they have won a competition, in order for your child to receive their prize. These details are to be used for prize-giving only and not marketing purposes.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- Creature Media Pty Ltd will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting Creature Media Pty Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and region of the winners will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
- Due to the current outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19), delivery of prizes may take longer than usual. We will keep in touch with prize winners regarding delivery.
More Like General Kids Club
Home Is Good
Get messy, explore and appreciate nature, all from the safety of home!
Intro to Osmo￼
Get ready for some hands-on learning with Osmo’s cool kits…
Family summer holidays
10 summer experiences you must have in 2020!
How to make paper straws
Find out how to make fun, planet-friendly straws from paper…
How to make an advent calendar!
Get ready for the festive season with this cool craft!
LEAVE A COMMENT
Your comment will be checked and approved shortly.
HAS BEEN ADDED!
CUSTOMIZE YOUR AVATAR