Standard Competition Ts & Cs (UK and Ireland)
- Creature Media competitions are open to residents of the British Isles, Eire and the Channel Islands, except employees of Creature Media Ltd, National Geographic Partners, National Geographic Society, The Walt Disney Company and their families, or any associated companies.
- Entrants to Creature Media contests must be 16 or under.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing dates.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- We will not share you or your child’s personal details with third parties unless they have won a competition, in order for your child to receive their prize. These details are to be used for prize-giving only and not marketing purposes.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- Creature Media will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly. If any of the chosen winners do not respond within two weeks, an alternative winner will be chosen.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting Creature Media Ltd no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
More Like General Kids Club
The six-year-old has planned a project to help protect the world’s rarest rhinos…
Subscribe to Nat Geo Kids for a chance to win an incredible British holiday!
Powerful photographs taken by Syrian refugee children reveal daily life inside a refugee camp…
Team up for epic rescues with LEGO® City Hero Academy!