Standard Competition Ts and Cs
- National Geographic Kids competitions are open to residents of the British Isles, Eire and the Channel Islands, except employees of NGK Publishing Ltd, National Geographic Society, and their families, or any associated companies.
- Entrants to National Geographic Kids contests must be 16 or under.
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one competition entry per person.
- Winners will be the first correct entries drawn after the closing dates.
- The editor’s decision is final.
- We will not share your or your child’s personal details with third parties unless they have won a competition, in order for your child to receive their prize. These details are to be used for prize-giving only and not marketing purposes.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries lost or damaged in transit.
- National Geographic Kids will not enter into any correspondence.
- All winners will be notified accordingly.
- A list of winners will be available by contacting National Geographic Kids no earlier than six weeks (unless otherwise stated) after the close of the competition. Only the surname and county of the winners will be disclosed.
- Prizes subject to availability.
- No cash alternative for any prizes will be offered.
- The winner may be required to partake in media activity relating to the competition.
More Like General Kids Club
Pepeijn and Romeq are living life on the road, exploring the world one country at a time!
Do your bit for the planet!
Take a sneak peak inside the magazine…
Nat Geo Kids chats to Harry Potter star and STAE ambassador Evanna Lynch…